Top Locations For Large Office Parties
If the saying bigger is better holds any merit, these NYC venues must be the best. Throwing an office party for 200+ guests? Don’t want to have it in a standard hotel ballroom? If limited by a tight budget or faced with accommodating more than 2000 people, the venues below may not be the best way to go. But if you’re looking for a swanky spot to throw the next corporate bash, then check these out:
1. 230 Fifth. With an expansive rooftop garden and fully enclosed Penthouse space, 230 Fifth can accommodate events for up to 1200 guests. Breathtaking views of Manhattan form the backdrop for everything from a cocktail party to dinner to a formal reception. If unique is a key factor, this is one spot that shouldn’t be overlooked.
2. Pranna. Sleek, stylish, and definitely sophisticated, Pranna offers a beautiful event space for parties up to 1000. Each of the three levels offers a slightly different scene and feel, but they all work to create an air of awe. The menu is Asian-inspired fusion but there are plenty of options for everyone, so take a leap and look no further for an office party location that’s anything but run-of-the-mill.
3. Tao. Beautiful space that can fit anywhere from 300 to 1000 guests depending on the style of event. Food that leaves guests with something to talk about long after it’s been eaten. Fully-equipped DJ booth, flexible layout, audio-visual capabilities, and a service-oriented staff that helps pull it all together. Now you can’t ask for much more from a place than that, can you?
4. Puck Building. Considering the Puck Building has over 10,000 square feet and 20 foot ceilings, it’s safe to say this venue was made to throw dramatic parties. A favorite spot among the Fortune 500, the antique building can easily fit more than 1000 guests, accommodate audio-visual needs, and be set up for anything from a wine-tasting to a sit-down meal. It may not be the most cutting-edge venue, but it’s not an award-winning NY landmark for nothing.
5. Chelsea Piers (Bowling). With all the trendy, heel-wearing, dressed-to-impress hoopla in NYC, there has to be someone out there just looking to throw a fun event that makes people laugh, bond, and show off just a little (through a skill that doesn’t involve matching handbags to shoes). No list would be complete without at least considering a corporate event at Chelsea Piers. The Bowling facility has a private VIP event space decked out with a bar, plasma TV screens, and full catering menu. And if that’s too small a space, there’s always the option of just renting the whole thing out for a huge bowling bash. It’s an activity that’s sure to break the ice and loosen up the crowd.…